TCBOB

Thursday, May 23, 2013

#49 - Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris

If you happen to have the opportunity to listen this book on audio I promise you that you will not regret it!  David Sedaris reads his own essays and several are read in front of a live audience.

I definitely recommend throwing this one in your handbag for those times when you need a quick read.  Each essay can be read in just a few minutes, some will make you chuckle, some fall a little bit short of perfection but I always love when you can peel the layers back of a brilliantly damaged mind like Sedaris'.


Goodreads rating: 4.5 stars

On Deck (audio): Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
In Progress: Inferno by Dan Brown


1 comment:

  1. This was a very entertaining book. It was the first book I've read in years (been pretty lazy and finally decided to start reading). I very much enjoyed it and found it very easy to read just one chapter/essay at a time. I will be reading more books by David Sedaris in the near future.
    More Information on Alija Colakovic - Towncar transfers

    ReplyDelete