TCBOB

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

#43 - One Click by Richard L Brandt

I am a sucker for entrepreneur biographies.  That being admitted, I really enjoyed this portrayal of the rise of Amazon.com.  It all seems so simple to have a good idea, implement it and build things a little bit at a time.  Jeff Bezos is a fascinating and seriously smart man and I thoroughly enjoyed hearing about his logical processes that lead to big results.  It's fascinating to watch something small become the biggest Internet company in the world.

Quick read (only 5 hours on audio)- I picked it up on Audio through my local library's download site.  Well worth the time investment in the car for the inspiration.

Goodreads rating: 4 stars

On Deck (audio): Moonwalking with Einstein by Joshua Foer
In Progress: The Great Gatsby reread
The Honest Toddler


No comments:

Post a Comment