TCBOB

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

#48 - Born In Death by J.D. Robb

Yup - I had been waiting for this installment of the Eve Dallas series.  **spoiler** Mavis has her baby and its kind of perfect.  If you read this series then the last 3 chapters are not to be missed!

Everyone has their guilty pleasures and J.D. Robb continues to be mine.  I was especially pleased when a plot development that I thought might be foreshadowed earlier in the book turned out not to come to fruition.

The main investigation story was really good and intriguing this time too. I loved how the main plot and the sub plot got twisted together at the end. Baby or no baby - this issue of the series is one of my favorites.

Goodreads Rating 4 stars

In Progress (audio): Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls by David Sedaris

In Progress (nook): Inferno by Dan Brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment