TCBOB

Friday, June 7, 2013

#55 - D is for Deadbeat by Sue Grafton

I hate that I get involved with these kinds of series because I always feel obligated to get through them all.  So many people talked me back into the alphabet books by Sue Grafton so when I saw it in audio format from my library's inventory I decided to try them on again.

I think maybe I'm just tapped out on these kinds of mystery/female lead books.  Kinsey Milhone is marginally better than Stephanie Plum but I honestly just did not care about any of the characters in this book, it started off promising but just wouldn't pick up for me.  Oh well, it only took me a couple of days to burn through on my commute drives so no harm no foul.

On Deck: The Social Animal by David Brooks
In Progress: The Silver Star by Jeanette Walls, Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan.

No comments:

Post a Comment