TCBOB

Monday, June 3, 2013

#53 - Memory in Death by J.D. Robb

Well - not every book in the series can be a gem, and this one was definitely not.  It's a solid Eve Dallas book and did have some of the elements that I generally love about my JD Robb mind candy (i.e. the re-emergence of Eve's foster mother) but in the middle there it got a little sleepy.  So I'm not sad that I read it (or more accurately, listened to it) but I'm not jumping up and down about the predictable ending and lack of personal development about the main characters.

Onward and Upward to the next audio adventure.

Goodreads Rating: 2 stars (probably a 2.5 in reality...
On Deck (audio): No Easy Day by Mark Owen
In Progress: (iBooks) Brain on Fire: My Month of Madness by Susannah Cahalan
(nook) The Silver Star by Jeanette Walls
(paper) Where'd You Go Bernadette by Maria Semple


No comments:

Post a Comment