TCBOB

Saturday, December 7, 2013

#89 - Insurgent by Veronica Roth

No this was not the 89th book of the year - this was actually book #77 but somehow - who knows why - I never got my review up on the blog.

When we last left Tris and company they were heading out of the city - fleeing from the factions that no longer existed as they once were and - well - it gets worse.

I thoroughly enjoyed book #2 in this series! There was enough intrigue and excitement to keep things moving without it being one constant battle scene.  The personal drama between Tris and Four felt very genuine and - the end of their issues was just heart in your throat sweet.  I drank this up right after book 1 because I knew that book 3 was coming out in October and now - over a month after it released, I haven't even read it...I'm scared to now that I have seen some of my very respected posse reviewer's reactions.  One of these days I will but I hate when a series is SO good and the alst book ruins it...

Actual read date: August 2, 2013
Goodreads Rating: 4 stars.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/11735983-insurgent

No comments:

Post a Comment