TCBOB

Friday, February 15, 2013

A few awesome updates!

No - its not that I finished another book but I am dangerously close to a couple more.  BUT I have discovered a couple of new loves that I wanted to share.  I am officially a "professional reader".  I know it makes me giggle too but it still makes me pretty happy. My title gets me some little perks though...

Another awesome paperback arrived in the mail today.  In the Body of the World by Eve Ensler.  Don't try to get on your Kindle account just yet - its not available until April 2013 so I'm excited for a little sneak peek - this just jumped up in my queue to be the next one I finish (after I finish Cutting for Stone that is)


My beautiful Insomniac Mandi also introduced our little posse to an amazing opportunity to do some advanced reading and feedback through a website called Netgalley where I have been granted access to  some really intriguing Advance Reader Copies (ARC's just in case I use the slang later in the blog) that are available for download.) Yeah I am having too much fun.

Speaking of fun! Although our Posse is made up of four friends who have known each other from childhood/high school, our recent interaction had been made up of Facebook messages and blog articles.  SO, when I got an impromptu night off last Friday we made last minute plans to meet up for drinks and appetizer at the local bar and grill.  TOTALLY worth it!  So in case you were wondering.  This is the P-Posse in action! What beautiful women if I do say so myself.
OK, I need to be reading - night to all and Happy Valentine's!

3 comments:

  1. Of course you will use the acronym, Krissy- you ARE a professional reader and are in the know!

    I feel incredibly blessed and humbled to have found(again!) this posse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best posse in the world! Fills my heart with happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, our posse...so grateful for you all!

    ReplyDelete