TCBOB

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

#63 - Shut up, Stop Whining and Get a Life

Ah the things we do to try to get a new job.  When the hiring manager invoked Larry Winget during an interview I immediately made a show of writing down the title and author and immediately found the audio version so I could keep "real" reading the ones I already had in progress.  Win Win

I do love me a good "self help" book every once in awhile and I did find the blunt straight talk refreshing and very real.  I didn't find the advice particularly relevant to my own situation but for people who really are out there to look for a new perspective on their life I recommend the change of approach that Larry Winget has to offer.

I'm glad I read it - and I got the job :) - but I don't see myself reading the entire Larry Winget collection.

Goodreads rating: 2.5 rounded up

On Deck: Innocent in Death by JD Robb (audio
In Progress: Revised Fundamentals of Caregiving by Jonathon Evison and Super Boys by Brad Ricca.


No comments:

Post a Comment