TCBOB

Sunday, February 16, 2014

#6 - The Gods Of Guilt by Michael Connelly

This is not my favorite of the Harry Bosch/Mickey Haller series but it was still enjoyable nonetheless.  Connelly has long been one of my guilty pleasures but I felt like there was very little in the way of the character development that I have come to love about these intertwined stories.

All in all it was a great way to pass the time as I was driving down and back from Kansas City for a fun weekend and a decent offering from a tried and true entertainer.  I especially liked the way he wove the real life movie of "The Lincoln Lawyer" into the fictional story of "The Gods of Guilt".

Goodreads rating: 3 stars

In Progress:
Kindle: Byron Easy by Jude Cook
Audio: Orange is the New Black by Piper Kermin


No comments:

Post a Comment