TCBOB

Monday, January 13, 2014

#2 - The Shepherd, the Angel and Walter the Christmas Miracle Dog buy Dave Barry

I really wanted to read this before Christmas - but it didn't become available on my library's audio system before the first of the year so I made due.

Yes, this is a pretty pat "Christmas Story-esque" story about a kid at Christmas, and his church Christmas pageant etc. but what can I say, I love the voices Dave Barry writes on his characters and, after my husband's recent run in with a bat in our attic, the sub story of the bats in the bell tower made me giggle a little bit extra.

It's a short little piece of Christmas cheer and I definitely recommend it for your next holiday season - available on Overdrive Media Audio book.

Goodreads rating: 3 stars


No comments:

Post a Comment