TCBOB

Friday, December 28, 2018

An Anonymous Girl By Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen

After a lukewarm reaction to the first collaboration of Greer Hendricks and Sarah Pekkanen, I was hesitant to pick up the invitation extended to me by St Martin's Press for their Sophomore release, An Anonymous Girl. I must say that I enjoyed this novel more than I did "The Wife Between Us".  The structure of this narrative lent itself much better to the team approach to writing since there were very different voices between the two main characters that came through very well. 

The psychology behind the premise is compelling but if you are looking for something that will keep you on your toes with twists and turns, this one is fairly straightforward as far as the plot is concerned. 

Definitely pick it up for a light and fun read.


https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/39863515-an-anonymous-girl


No comments:

Post a Comment